- A mattress topper is a cushioned overlay that sits on the top of the mattress that serves to supplement the comfort of your mattress or address your mattress’ limitations. Investing in a mattress topper prevents the need for a more expensive modern mattress as they are placed above current mattresses. A good topper can add support to a mattress that is too soft. It can also add luxurious softness (flexible fillings) while not taking away from the support of the mattress.
- Topper Classic is a no quilted luxury pad whose upper layer is homogeneous. Suitable
for all kinds of bed bases with the exception of the adjustable base.
Why to choose a Chamambra Topper?
- Efficient in increasing the durability and in lengthening the lifespan of your mattress
- Simple and affordable
- Provides with extra comfort and support
- Keeps new mattress clean and covers up ugly spots on older mattresses
- The cover protects the mattress pad against dust mites, mold spores, pet dander and other microscopic allergens that can trigger allergy and asthma symptoms
- Easy care
- Releases and repels stains as well as helps to eliminate odors
What it is composed of?
- Filled with laboratory-developed Memory Foam and Natural Latex
- Memory Foam is a body-conforming material. Often touted as being the ultimate in comfort, memory foam reduces sensitivity to the motion of a partner who tosses and turns. It also provides a high level of support for individuals who suffer from painful joints. This support is provided by the body-hugging firmness of the flexible memory foam material.
- Includes removable cover
- Comfort foam barrier fabric
What are the other features?
- Machine washable
- 5-year warranty
- Proper fit for any mattress thickness (Guaranteed to fit all mattresses including luxury
- Specially sewn corners which hug the mattress better for a smooth fit
- Comfort toppers are on the rise and often sold separately
What are care instructions?
- Wipe clean with damp cloth
- Machine washable (gentle cycle)